Sunday, July 12, 2015

Doubleplusgood, Dystopia, and Dreams at Little Laos on the Prairie

Little Laos on the Prairie did a write-up on my experiences at CONvergence this month as a Guest of Honor. It's an understatement to say there were many elements from the different presentations and events going on throughout the weekend that I want to post about in the upcoming weeks. But this is a good first glimpse of some of the things that came up while I was there. 

As I've said elsewhere, everyone there has my deep appreciation for the awesome hard work they put into making this happen and keeping us informed and engaged. There was tremendous diversity and engagement that I found to be a great model for many other events across the country and internationally. I look forward to seeing them grow and expand in the years ahead.


No comments: