Thursday, April 09, 2009

Happy 2552!

Happy New Years 2552! And goodbye, 2551! 

This was definitely a wild year in so many ways, personally and professionally. I look back on it as an amazing year with great respect for the significant changes in my life and the world. There were some hard moments, but those too, were learning moments. :) 

And like the song goes, I'm still standing.
Where there's life, there's hope, and this was an important year to remember that. To all of you, I wish the very best in life in the year up ahead. You've all made a difference in my life, and for that, I'm grateful. Khop jai lai lai. 

May this time be filled with great prosperity for you and your loved ones. And to all of you who've found yourself on the down side of life, persevere. Success IS possible. The journey IS worth it. I bid you peace!

No comments: