Sunday, November 23, 2008

OTOSOTE for the Holidays!



As a quick heads-up, the holidays are fast approaching, and I know many of you are hoping to order On The Other Side Of The Eye for friends and family, and I really appreciate it! 

As the first full-length book of Laotian American poetry with a Midwestern, science fiction bent, your reception of it has been really affirming, and I'm looking forward to the next followups coming out soon: Winter Ink and Barrow

Many of you already know that when you order directly from me, I can sign and personalize your copy of On The Other Side Of The Eye, and you'll get bonus goodies included, including, depending on the number left over, a copy of my very rare chapbook: The Tuk-Tuk Diaries: My Dinner With Cluster Bombs



And as always, this year, On The Other Side Of The Eye comes in a very distinctive and unforgettable envelope. :)

However, for it to reach you by December 24th, I'll need to have received orders by December 10th to guarantee delivery!  Thanks again for all of your support, and have a wonderful holiday season! 

No comments: