Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Coming Soon

Well, now seems an opportune time to mention some upcoming publications my work will be appearing in soon. Yay!

I've learned that my work has been accepted in:
* Poetry Midwest (sometime next week it's expected)
* Carnelian
* Monolid
* the premiere issue of Bakka and
* the Other Voices International Project anthology.

There are some other exciting projects that are almost complete as well, but I don't want to speak too ahead of turn on them until it's confirmed.

In the meantime, while we're waiting, the current issue of Defenestration, the magazine of literary humor, features my light poem 'Cobra'.

And if you catch the latest FHF Calendar, it too features a poem of mine, as well as the art of Malichansouk Kouanchao and several other great writers and artists from Minnesota.

the work of Laotian American artist Malichansouk Kouanchao


Thanks, ladies and gentlemen!

1 comment:

Lee Herrick said...

Congratulations on your good news here, Bryan.